efi and boats

faustini at lamp0.arl.army.mil faustini at lamp0.arl.army.mil
Wed Dec 7 23:09:52 GMT 1994

     Hi Mike, My name is Louis Faustini. I am an electrical engineer and
an absoloute addict of cars, boats, motorcycles, and of course, computers.
I design and build embeded systems for control of high-power microwave
systems for the Army, to pay the rent/loans. I am currently working on
a EFI system for my 1980 Mercuri Capri, (on its 3rd and best bult engine)
I am also interested in building an EFI system for my 1994 Kawasaki XI jetski.
Its nice to hear that I'm not the only one who wants to put computers,
electricity, and gasoline on the water!!!  Let me know how you're merc
motor comes along. If you have any questions feel free to ask me..

                                 ----- Lou Faustini