MAIL DELETED BECAUSE OF LACK OF DISK SPACE

Michael F. Sargent MSargent at gallium.com
Mon Dec 12 15:49:26 GMT 1994

> I can confirm that two individuals have had the archive bounce due to
> length (Mike, you were one of them). I'm working on this problem and
> should had a "fix" soon.

My local sys admin fixed up some disk space on our gateway machine and I can
now get most files from the list server. However, I can't get archive_current
(1.3 MB). I presume somewhere along the path a mailer is throwing this away
because it's way too big. It's probably not at my end any more because I no
longer get any response, where before I got the "MAIL DELETED ..." message.

Does anyone have a copy of archive_current on an Anonymous FTP site? I'd like
to catch up on what's been happening before I start shooting off my big
mouth. The DIY EFI WWW site has about 300 KB of messages, but nothing since
May 94.

Thanks,
       Mike