Using the MC68332?

Peter J Nelson pjnelson at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 24 20:43:16 GMT 1994

    So - has anyone out there (if there *is* anyone out there!) ever
used the Motorola 68332, or related product?  I've heard a lot of great
things about this chip, but how much work is needed to develop a system?
Is there a commonly available compilier, preferably in C?  How about
an evaluation or prototype system, which has the RAM, EEPROM (flash would
be nice), A/D's, serial port, etc?
   I'm really interested in this chip, esp. because of it's supposed built
in functions for finding missing teeth, etc.  I've had bad experiences trying
to do that with analog (phase locked loop) systems - I'd like to try the
digital route this time.

                                Thanks for any info -
                                Peter J Nelson
                                pjnelson at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu