OEM EFI mods?

Dale Ulan ulan at ee.ualberta.ca
Sat Jun 25 04:33:31 GMT 1994

> Mitchell's manuals give better diagrams of things, as well as the
> manufacturer's service manuals. The tech schools usually get a lot
> of in-depth info from the man's, but I never could find any ECM
> diagrams. I wonder if the ECM rebuilders would be any help. They
> probably have a non-disclosure agreement against that, though.

And modifying the hardware doesn't help much anyways. All of the work
is done inside the CPU... the key here is software.

You're *not* going to get any information on that stuff, not from
anybody. I *could* tell you how to get a start on modifying the
stuff, but I've already been in enough trouble with this stuff
already....

-Dale