admin: Document distribution

John S Gwynne jsg
Sat May 7 19:26:44 GMT 1994

--------

   After considering several formats, I'm now inclined to use a hyper-text
document through the WWW and Mosaic as the primary distribution. For those
that do not yet have access to this, a postscript version at ftp.nau.edu
(/public/graphics/gif/racing/DYI_EFI), and an ASCII stripped down version
(no figures--straight HTML) will be placed on the file server. Mosaic is
available for nearly all workstations, PC's, etc. If you have internet
access, I strongly recommend installing Mosaic. It's free; you have no
excess :).

I would like to hear your comments. Post to DIY_EFI or email to DIY_EFI-owner.

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu
               T h e   O h i o - S t a t e   U n i v e r s i t y
    ElectroScience Laboratory, 1320 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212, USA
                Telephone: (614) 292-7981 * Fax: (614) 292-7292