Crank position sensor

The_Mechanic efrank at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Tue May 10 20:06:34 GMT 1994

I don't think taht magnets are the best solution.  First, as sated below,
they can be somewhat difficult to install on engines other than small
block chevys with harmonic balancers.  Second, I don't think that the
resolution is that great.

What about the 60 tooth wheel/sensor setup? How hard would it be to use
this, and is there anything to gain from it?

Erik