EFI mailing list

sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com
Fri May 13 15:03:32 GMT 1994

Hiya,

I'm interested in EFI. How do I sign up?

Dig

    __&__            _________________________________
   /     \          /      Scott D. Bartholomay       \
  |       |       /        Rockwell International       \
  |  (o)(o)     /     Collins Air Transport Division      \
  c   .---_)   /          Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402         \
   | |.___| __/ INTERNET:  sdbartho at pobox.cca.rockwell.com  \
   |  \__/    \             (319) 395-4498                   /
   /_____\     \  I look pretty young but I'm just          /
  /_____/ \     \  backdated ...                           /
 /         \     \                 -The Who               /
                  \ The opinions expressed here are far  /
                   \ too bizarre to be that of Rockwell /