DYI-EFI style

Ciciora Steve sciciora at aztec.al.bldrdoc.gov
Mon May 30 01:36:45 GMT 1994

am chip. ime.  My 6se NMI $100 kits.ime.  My 6MI $100 kits.ip. ensors wons ible
weates stock thermistot this info?  Weell, I gotta grking on now is a software
'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does anyone kpossnow what is a
rning off o backed up ram chip. ime.  My 6se NMI $100 kits.ime.  My 6MI $100
kits.ip. ensors wons ible weates stock thermistot this info?  Weell, I gotta
grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does
anyone kpossnow what is a rning off o backed up ram chip. ime.  My 6se NMI $100
kits.ime.  My 6MI $100 kits.ip. ensors wons ible weates stock thermistot this
info?  Weell, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake air
tem number.    Does anyone know what is a rning off o backed up ram chip. ime.
My 6se NMI $100 kits.ime.  My 6MI $100 kits.ip. ensors poss ible weates stock
thermistot this info?  Weell, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black essure
and intake air tem numberposs Does anyone know what is a rning off o backed up
ram chip. ime.  My 6se NMI $100 kits.ime.  My 6MI $100 kits.ip. ensors
wonpossle weates stock thermistot this info?  Weell, I gotta grking on now is a
software 'black essure and intake air tem number.  posses anyone know what is a
rning off o backed up ram chip. ime.  My 6se NMI $100 kits.ime.  My 6MI $100
kits.ip. ensors wons ipossweates stock thermistot this info?  Weell, I gotta
grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem number.
Dpossanyone know what is a rning off o backed up ram chip. ime.  My 6se NMI
$100 kits.ime.  My 6MI $100 kits.ip. ensors wons ibleposstes stock thermistot
this info?  Weell, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake
air tem number.    Doespossone know what is a rning off o backed up ram chip.
ime.  My 6se NMI $100 kits.ime.  My 6MI $100 kits.ip. ensors wons possible
weates stock thermistot this info?  Well, I gotta grking on now is a software
'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does ane this info?  Well, I gotta
grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does
anyone know what is a re this info?  Well, I gotta grking on now is a software
'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does anyone know what is a re this
info?  Well, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake air
tem number.    Does anyone know what is a re this info?  Well, I gotta grking
on now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does anyone
know what is a re this info?  Well, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black
essure and intake air tem number.    Does anyone know what is a re this info?
Well, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem
number.    Does anyone know what is a re this info?  Well, I gotta grking on
now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does anyone know
what is a re this info?  Well, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black
essure and intake air tem number.    Does anyone know what is a reber.    Does
anyone know what is a resonsures and temperatures?  .  ferent idea
yesterday...nd will go a fue of this book.  Anyone have any suggestions on
finding out this info?  Well, I gotta grking on now is a software 'black essure
and intake air tem number.    Does anyone know what is a resonsures and
temperatures?  .  ferent idea yesterday...nd will go a fue of this book.
Anyone have any suggestions on finding out this info?  Well, I gotta grking on
now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem number.    Does anyone know
what is a resonsures and temperatures?  .  ferent idea yesterday...nd will go a
fue of this book.  Anyone have any suggestions on finding out this info?  Well,
I gotta grking on now is a software 'black essure and intake air tem number.
Does anyone know what is a resonsures and temperatures?  .  ferent idea
yesterday...nd will go a fue of this book.  A  ferent idea yesterday...nd will
go a fue of this book.  Anyone have any suggestions on finding out this info?
Well, I gotta g  ferent idea yesterday...nd will go a fue of this book.  Anyone
have any suggestions on finding out this info?  Well, I gotta g  ferent idea
yesterday...nd will go a fue of this book.  Anyone have any suggestions on
finding out this info?  Well, I gotta g  ferent idea yesterday...nd will go a
fue of this book.  Anyone have any suggestions on finding out this info?  Well,
I gotta g  ferent idea yesterday...nd will go a fue of this book.  Anyone have
any suggestions on finding out this info?  Well, I gotta gof this book.  Anyone
have any suggestions on finding out this info?  Well, I gotta get back to my
day job...
-Steven Ciciora
Ael injector look up table.  Input mass of fuel and output fuel injector pulse
width.  ferent idea yesterday...nd will go to a fu