The files...

John S Gwynne jsg
Thu Nov 3 01:49:39 GMT 1994

--------

   In message <m0r2hTT-000uGoC at twisto.eng.hou.compaq.com> , you write:

| John S Gwynne <jsg at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu> Wrote:
| | Large? Just wait till version 1.0 comes out next month :). The ps
| | file is indeed a schematic, but not a complete controller yet. The
| | file prints five pages that, when taped together, yield a D-sized

                ^^^^ oops, that should be ten.

| | drawing of the CPU portion of what will be a controller.  For more

| Speaking of RTEMS, how big is it?  I know you posted this before, but where i
| it available?  If I ever get my linux machine back up and running, I'd like t
| set these tools up myself....

On this system, the distribution (and nearly all of the build) is
using 4.3 Meg. On the embedded controller it uses between 11k and 27k
of RAM/ROM depending on how it is configured.

You can ftp it from lancelot.gcs.redstone.army.mil in /pub/rtems. Look
for version 3.1.03.

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu