EFI Books

Matthew Lee Franklin fran0054 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Fri Nov 4 13:59:18 GMT 1994

On Thu, 3 Nov 1994 18:55:53 -0700 (MST, Grant Beattie wrote:

>Since my background is more computers than cars, I was wondering if
>anyone could recommend a good book.  Someone mentioned the Bosch Blue
>book.  I think I can get that one from Eric Waiter Associates.  Is this
>book one of the better ones?
>GB

BOSCH has a "Red" book, too.  It was $38.00 from SAE a couple of years ago.
Its title is "Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems".  There may be other
better books, but this one is pretty good

Matthew L. Franklin
University of Minnesota
Department of Mechanical Engineering
111 Church Street Southeast