PCB / Cad progs

Wouter de Waal wrm at aztec.co.za
Fri Nov 4 16:05:44 GMT 1994

I found a fairly nice (for shareware) shareware circuit drafting / PCB
layout package called PADS. Sits on Simtel. PC based, sorry John :)

Anyway, this thing has all the symbols, 68000, 8031, 80x86, TTL, CMOS,
etc. It seems easy to add to this as well. Outputs Gerber, Postscript, etc.

So : Maybe this should become a semi-standard for capturing and
distributing circuits. It's free, seems to work, has less annoying bits
than WordPerfect (for what that's worth...) etc.

Wouter de Waal

PS : My opinion - my boss loves WordPerfect (REALLY!)