Dale's 68332

Dale Ulan ulan at ee.ualberta.ca
Tue Nov 8 20:13:44 GMT 1994

>    In message <9411080221.AA10587 at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu> , you write:
>
> Sounds good... I look forward to see what you come-up with.
> Is this an "open" design where you will share both the
> board schematics and software source code?

Yes. I imagine I won't have source 'publishable' for a couple
months as I write it...

I was writing it in assembler (68000 assembler is nice
to work with), and my 'real time' kernel is basically the
main program loop... although the 68k does multitasking nicely,
I don't find it necessary for this application.

My communication with a host PC will be at 38400 (or somewhere
around there), with a host program on the PC, so the 68k doesn't
have to deal with a terminal-based UI. All of my development
is taking place on IBM-PC based development tools.

-Dale