Avocet 68HC11 Compiler

Ciciora Steve sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Mon Oct 17 20:07:59 GMT 1994

I, Too have a copy of their latest 'High Tech C Compiler', but am having
trouble geting code to work.  What version do you have? Even the simplest
'Hello World' program has trouble.  I wrote a loop that turns an led on,
delays, turns it off, delays, and loop.  That for some reason blinks the TxD
data line somewhat randomly!  I've only had this program for a little while, so
I'm no expert.
  Oh, ya.  If you say you are a student, they will give you 1/2 off.  They even
say you don't have to be attending a university.  As long as you want to learn,
you are a student.
  Drop me a line, and mabe together we can get something working.
-Steven Ciciora
sciciora at al.noaa.gov