FW: C compilers for 68hc11?

Ciciora Steve sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Tue Oct 18 01:10:21 GMT 1994

  Dunfield Development Systems' C compiler has been talked about and used in
the Firmware Furnace (I think) Colum in Circuit Cellar Inc. Mag.  It is also
advertised there.  I think on their BBS is an evaluation copy (8088 version?).
The cost is about $99 per target CPU or you can order all of them for a
discount.  I have no idea how good this compiler is.  If anyone ever has or
ever will use this compiler, I'd be interested in a review!
-Steven Ciciora
What is the best, if any, C compiler for the 6811?

I remeber from the miniboard documentation that a
company called Dunfield Development Systems, sells
a 6811 C compiler called 'Micro C' but I have
not heard of anybody actually using it.