The WWW home page

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Sep 9 15:49:30 GMT 1994

The diy_efi WWW home page will get reorganized as soon as I have some time
(most likely this weekend for sure).  I have Mosaic source and I'm getting
binaries for DOS machines and macs.  All will be available through ftp.

> I'm wondering if there is an ftp site or www server that has information about
> the overall architecture of this fi system being designed, perhaps a list of
> tasks needing to be done etc. I'm running linux so I could compile some cross
> compilers or possibly the kernel that was mentioned. I didn't think gnu had a
> compiler to produce 6800 assembly though.

Our founding father;), John Gwynne, has lots of material.  As soon as he
gets a chance, it will be made available through WWW.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle					fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
84 320i