No Subject

sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com
Sun Apr 2 17:52:10 GMT 1995

> Sounds like a SUPER idea to me, do you happen to know if anyone makes
> electrically commandable regulators?  If not I guess I could try to
> adapt a vacuum-servo type (ugh).

I was considering making a similar system for a GM regulator. My idea was
to use a GM electronically controlled wastegate bleeder valve and an adjust-
able fuel pressure regulator. Use the the adjustment screw to set the max
allowable fuel pressure, and then use the bleeder to pull off some of the
vacuum/boost signal until you reached the desired pressure.

Kinda ugly but it seems like it should work.

Dig
sdbartho at hwking.cca.rockwell.com