Subscription Types /Alternative pumps

sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com sdbartho at cca.rockwell.com
Tue Apr 4 13:14:04 GMT 1995

> Is there a "digest" form of this mailing list where a complete day's
> postings are collected into one document for transmission?  I prefer
> the digest form to the numerous messages during the day (especially when
> one of the posters goes amuk:-(

I think I need to explain myself here. I did *NOT* send 12+ messages to
this list. A mail loop occured at the site of a message that I replied
to, causing the message to get repeatedly sent back to the list.

I would never "bomb" this or any list like that. I'm currently on 6
or so lists myself, so I know what a pain it can be to weed repeated
posts out of an inbox.

With that cleared up, I'll get back to EFI.

Is anyone familiar with the GM alternative fuel vehicles? I've been
looking for an in-tank fuel pump with better than 110 GPH @ 50 psi,
and it seems that one of the pumps from an alcohol fueled vehicle
may have similar (or better) specs.

Thanks, and apologies for the mail problems.

Dig
sdbartho at hwking.cca.rockwell.com