archive?

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 6 21:00:20 GMT 1995

> I just joined the list.  Is there an archive?  Is discussion of
> distributorless ignition strictly off limits?  Sometime in the next
> couple years I want to build a port fuel injection system and
> distributorless ignition for a pontiac 400 and/or for a suzuki 1100,
> my two favorite powerplants.  I'm an EE student at the Univ. of Illinois.
>
> Chris Burian

Welcome aboard.  If you have access to a WWW viewer, try
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~fridman/diy_efi.  Its the diy_efi www site.

If not, then send mail to Majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu with the words
"index diy_efi" as the body of the message.  This will return all available
articles.  Then use "get diy_efi <article you want>" to retrieve it from the mail
server.

BTW, as far as I know, you are the only one besides me interested in motorcycles;)
Its nice to have company.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle	(FOR SALE)				fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca