No Subject

owner-diy_efi owner-diy_efi
Mon Apr 10 14:30:01 GMT 1995

(Message jsg:712)
Date:    Mon, 10 Apr 95 08:14:30 EDT
To:      owner-diy_efi
From:    pjwales at magicnet.magicnet.net (Peter Wales)
Sender: owner-diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu

As I have specifically stated I won't advertise on this list, this will be
brief and in andswer to a request. I have adaptors which will allow a Ford
ECU to be reprogrammed through the 'service port'. They plug on the back of
an EEC4 or EEC5 and will convert the Ford system to an Eprom. They'll cost
you $98.00 each and if there is any interest, please contact me directly. If
there is a lot of interest I may will contact the group owner and ask if it
can go public.

Peter
Peter Wales
Superchips Inc                          "Timing is everything"