Fuel injector driver from Cherry Semiconductor

Jim Buchanan c22jrb at kopt0002.delcoelect.com
Mon Apr 10 17:03:08 GMT 1995

Jack Patteeuw:

> Regarding peaking and hold in general ...
>
> The IC's that are currently available on the open market are (probably) silicon
> built to a specific manufacturers (ie. Delco, Ford or Chrysler).  Ford does but
> IC from both Motorola and Cherry (I don't know which from whom).  The benefits
> you list were the reasons for this type of driver.

It should be safe to say (well they tell this to the high-school kids on
tour :-) ) that we make almost all of out silicon here at Kokomo. Not all
though.

Jim Buchanan     c22jrb at kopt0002.delcoelect.com     jbuchana at holli.com
==========           Web page out of order :-(                 ===========
"Cthulu -When you're tired of picking the _lesser_ of two evils."