EFI for a Mini

Andrei G. Chichak agc at mercury.uah.ualberta.ca
Mon Apr 24 15:25:30 GMT 1995

At 18:55 3/30/22, station.MV.COM!mvarc!an!adh at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu wrote:
>you could weld tabs to the intake that would stick into the head and
>effectively divide the siamesed ports.  it's been done before, i think
>with some of the detroit engines of the '50s.

There is a certian amount of this done in the casting.   I suspect that the
uneven mixture distribution in the siamesed head is mostly due to manifold
wetting.  Given an injector spraying in about the right direction should
overcome this.

Andrei

--
Andrei Chichak                   | Information Systems
agc at mercury.uah.ualberta.ca      | University of Alberta Hospitals

http://cooper-s.uah.ualberta.ca