Announcing EngSim for Windows

Michael F. Sargent MSargent at gallium.com
Fri Apr 28 20:24:07 GMT 1995

I have ported Bruce Bowling's engsim program to MicroSoft Windows, and
wrapped a nice data entry front end, and a graphical backend around it.
I will be making the executable and documentation available early next
week.

If I get a chance to clean up the code enough, I will also post the full
source code. It has been compiled using Borland C 3.1 for Windows. I
will be getting BC 4.5 tonight, so it will be clean for the lastest
version as well. It compiles with no errors or warnings, so it should be
easy to move to another compiler (VC?).

I am very interested in comments and constructive critisism so that
future versions meet your needs.
                                 Mike