Closing loops...

Scot O. Stockton scot at mamacass.sp.trw.com
Fri Aug 4 16:19:08 GMT 1995

Question came up here at work yesterday - since individual injectors are
controllable, has anyone closed loops around individual cylinder operation
by mounting sensors in the individual exhaust primaries?

And I found the energy density of gasoline to be ~123kBTU/gal, which I am
derating by 10% for L.A.s reformulated gas (getting ~10% poorer milage
generally).  Comment?

(And I haven't read the archives yet)

L8r,
-S                                [EFI Rat infested '39 Ford Tudor Sedan Deluxe]
{Chopped, nosed, shaved, slammed and frenched -
                                       - sounds sorta like Cher or Michael, no?}