Engine dyno for EFI project

Michael Kent ukentm01 at mcl.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 8 08:16:11 GMT 1995

K&N have also just put out a new system called the Dynojet. It's a 1200
hp single roller chassis dyno. I think its electric. I saw it at the
battle of the imports this weekend and it worked quite well...

Something a little more realistic you may want to try is using an
accelerometer (sp?) hooked up to a laptop then logging acceleration runs
through say 3rd gear.

p.s. if anyone has any ideas how to set a system like this up, I have two
Mitsu accelerometers from the stock ABS system that I'd like to use...

MK