In-Car Dynomometers

Ric Rainbolt ricrain at computek.net
Sat Aug 12 03:24:22 GMT 1995

>I would really like to know more about this Dyno, and what product is on the
>market.  Please let us know what you find.

At the risk of getting flamed, I would like to say "me too".  I would like
to include a 3-axis acceleromter circuit on the ECU I'm currently designing
and it would be nice to exploit them as much as possible.  Someone mentioned
having worked out the math for G's <--> HP (given mass and time, I guess)
and I would definately like to see that math, if possible.

Thanks,
Ric Rainbolt
ricrain at computek.net