Rich/lean indicator.

Bob Valentine ravalent at liii.com
Thu Aug 17 04:51:59 GMT 1995

> > I remember someone saying a little while ago that he had built a simple
> > circuit which would indicate a rich/lean condition depending on the
> > voltage output of the O2 sensor. Were the plans ever disclosed?

> yeah.. were they??

    That would be me.  8^)  I'll try and get them out soon, but been to
busy with work to write up something.   I don't have any software to lay
out a circuit with, can someone throw it in so it could be put on the web
page?  It's only 1 chip and 10 led's...

                     -->   Bob Valentine  <--
                    --> ravalent at liii.com  <--
            "Hard Acceleration Saves Costly Aggravation"