O2 sensor led meter

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Aug 17 15:20:13 GMT 1995

> A bunch of people have expressed interest in a simple O2 meter, the chip you
> need is National Semiconductor's LM3914 (you can get this from Digikey and I
> think Radio Shack), 10 led's or one of the LED arrays that you can also get
> from the Shack or Digikey, and a couple of resistors.  You can cascade two of
> them if you want more display range.
>
> Check National's Linear Application Specific IC's databook.  I would be willing
> to scan in the schematic and give some tips on how to hook this up, wld
> poscript format be best?  Maybe post it on diy_efi... It will take me a couple
> of days to get this done.

Send me the postscript schematic and I'll add it to the diy_efi www pages.
I'll also convert it to a GIF so people can see the pic incase their www
browsers can't support PostScript.

If anyone else has any projects they wish to share with the list, please
send them to me as well.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle	(FOR SALE)			fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca