O2 sensor led meter-K&N ref.

Henry David Sommer gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 18 15:30:08 GMT 1995

Zublin, Bryan wrote

> So why hasn't someone come out with an inexpensive (around $300) generic EFI
> computer?  The price for existing aftermarket EFI computers is around $1000.
>  What's the parts cost for the EFI332?  Maybe someone could take it to
> market when all of the bugs are worked out.  This would be a great step for
> those of us looking for more performance.

	Computers require software and algorithms. This is where the cost
comes from.  I don't know what the EFi32 list has decided about the
computer but the talk I saw was that it would be public domain and if
someone wanted they could make a kit and charge for the parts but
shouldn't look for a profit.  Please let me know what the correct status
is.

Henry

Henry Sommer | gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu | Georgia Institute of Technology
Year  88 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | ME and MATE | FSAE since 92
car # 66 | 23 | 23 | 42 | 42 | 99 | 99 | 5? | Maintainer of FSAE mailing list
place 11 |  2 |  6 | 23 |  3 |  6 | 11 | ?  | FSAE-request at list.gatech.edu