NACA

Jim Davies jimd at vcc.bc.ca
Mon Aug 28 05:15:57 GMT 1995

On Sun, 27 Aug 1995, Harmon Sommer wrote:

> CF Taylor has 'NACA' documents given as references in his books on internal
> combustion engines. I have written to both NASA and the US Dept of Commerce
> trying to get copies. No luck. Any suggestions?

These documents are available through NTIS in Virginia. Of course I dont
have the address here,but can get it if necessary. I think fedworld.gov
has a link to NTIS, too. Ask me if you need the address.

For a http link try:
www.larc.nasa.gov/naca/naca.html

--they have titles, but not the documents themselves.

For a good book, try "Development of Aircraft Engines" by Schlaifer which
includes "Development of Aviation Fuels" by Heron. Old, out of print, but
invaluable, IMO. Try a business library. Anybody with a copy to sell?

Jim Davies