Developing an Engine Control System Part 1 of 3

Edward J. Lansinger lansie at rpi.edu
Wed Aug 30 16:03:36 GMT 1995

My thanks to Steven Ciciora for pointing out the article I wrote
for Circuit Cellar INK.  In deference to the fact that there are
others out there who have done similar work and who talk about it
here, I plug both the DIY_EFI and EFI332 lists in the last article.

I hope people enjoy reading the articles.  They were, of course,
edited to fit size and style requirements.  I tried to fit as much
detail in as I could but still feel as though I've left out half
of it.  I'd be happy to answer any questions that arise.

Ed Lansinger
lansie at rpi.edu
elansi01 at mpg.gmpt.gmeds.com
Rensselaer Formula Lightning Project