Propane Motor Fuel Injection

Clint Sharp clint at clintsmc.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 3 16:23:45 GMT 1995

In your message dated Thursday 30, November 1995 you wrote :

>  Here in Arkansas, unleaded regular runs about 97 cents per gallon.
> Propane runs $1.50.  Diesel runs around a dollar per gallon.
>
>  Regardless of any inherent advantages of gaseous vs liquid fuels, Otto
> or Diesel cycles, the major player continues to be the tax burden on the
> fuel.  More than half the pump price of gasoline is tax.
Don't upset me any more guys, I'm weeping into my coffee as it is.
Here in the UK we pay almost 3 pounds for a gallon of leaded (2.88 at my
local station) 97 cents for a gallon is the stuff that dreams are made of.
I have considered propane a couple of times, can it produce usable power
on a small 4 cylinder engine?
--
We apologise for the lack of coherent humorous comments.
 Normal service will be resumed shortly.
                       clint at clintsmc.demon.co.uk