Doug has no Power

Mark Boxsell mrb at mail.mpx.com.au
Mon Dec 4 10:02:15 GMT 1995

Doug,
      Please answer the following questions and I will see if I can help.
      (a)What size venturis do you have in your 48 Webers ?
      (b)Have you established that the ignition timing is correct (ie. the
same          as with Webers.)?
      (c)Following on from (b) have you tried different timing.
      (d)Please advise power for each 500 rpm for carb and injection.
      (e)Have you flowed the injectors to make sure they have the same flow?

The 7 mm difference in length will not cause the problem you are experiencing.

                regards,

                Mark Boxsell
                MRB Design
                Sydney  Australia