<none>

Miller,Brad Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Mon Dec 18 20:20:21 GMT 1995

Thanks to SBrady on this one.   I'm still kicking around the idea of
 the "real" system -  with a fully programmable setup.  That would fix
 my delimma - -- of course . . . just dropping in the V6 version into
 this car would fix my power problems . . .  hmm . . .

My other question is still sitting in the back of my mind - -  I'm
 building a 2.5L motor - - but alas - - it doesn't have a turbo or fuel
 injection . . . . yet . . . but I've seen some systems based upon what
 I already have (dual Webers).  It'd be a straight forward blow-thru
 system . . . hmm . . . that might be worth experimenting with . . .
 I'll have to see how energetic I feel this summer/year.

Catch ya' all later!

Bradley Miller
Xerox Business Services, Kansas City
Midwest Shelby Dodge Automobile Club Inc.
Email: Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Alternate: Brad2dbone at aol.com