BKM's box?

Nietzsche is dead. -God hofmann at uhavax.hartford.edu
Tue Dec 19 13:30:33 GMT 1995

Hmm...  Funny you should ask.  I have been corresponding with Dave Steinmeyer
for a while now on thier 8096 box.  I am working on the Formula SAE racing team
here at the University of Hartfoed and this is the first year that we're trying
to do an efi.

	The controller itself is an Intel 8096...  a beast of a microcontroller.If you have any questions, e-mail me.  I have his # and address, but I don't
know if he wants me to put it in cyberspace.  It was hard enogh to get the
info, though and I would rather save you the time.

		--Mark