Getting started on EFI

atsakiri at ford.com atsakiri at ford.com
Thu Dec 21 13:36:22 GMT 1995

> Bosch have released a very good book on automotive electronics which
> covers most of their efi systems from the early K-Jetronic to the later
> Motronic.  I can't remember the exact title, but it is something simple
> like "Automotive Electronics" and has a red plastic cover.  It is
> available from the SAE (at least locally).

I just bought a copy of this.  The title is Automotive Electric/Electronic
Systems.  I purchased it through SAE for US$39.  The blue Automotive
Handbook (US$34) is very good too.

You can get in touch with SAE at:

   Society of Automotive Engineers
   400 Commonwealth Drive
   Warrendale, PA  15096-001  USA

Anthony Tsakiris        |   Internet:  tsakiris at ed8200.ped.pto.ford.com
Powertrain Electronics  |      PROFS:  atsakiri
Ford Motor Company      |        VAX:  eee1::tsakiris