Greetings!

Utgarhoth at aol.com Utgarhoth at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 08:04:15 GMT 1995

My name is Andrew Broadhurst, and I am an engineer who enjoys speculating
about and building high-output fuel injected V8 engines.  My particular
weakness is for Mopar engines; currently I am building a supercharged 273
using a modified single-plane manifold with port injectors and a Haltech F9R
controller.  My previous project was a '69 Dodge Dart with a 383 and Holly
Projection throttle-body injection, which has now alas moved on to another
owner.

I am currently in the planning stages of my next machine, a '71 Dodge Demon
340.  I have been considering either designing a microcontroller-implemented
control system myself or using a total engine management system, such as the
Electromotive injection/ignition control system.  Does anyone have any
experience with the Electromotive system?  I am using one of their ignition
systems on the 273, but only just found out they also do fuel systems.  I am
also interested, of course, in any other similar controllers that may be
commercially available.

I am very glad to have run across a group of people who are dedicated to the
complexities of electronic engine management and I hope that I can contribute
to this mail list in a positve way.  I look forward to reading future posts!

                                            -- R. Andrew Broadhurst
                                            Utgarhoth at AOL.com