TiO2 and leaded fuel.

Henry David Sommer gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu
Sun Dec 24 06:35:30 GMT 1995

Derrick Early wrote

> Hello efi'ers,
>
> I was digging through the archives and discovered a reference to TiO2 sensors
> for lambda control.  Do these things really work with leaded gas?  Does
> any one know of a vendor?

	I don't know about TiO2s but the ZrO2s that Bosche sells are rated
for a certaiin life at a certain lead content. The numbers were in the
info I put on the web a litle while ago. Unfortunatly that page has gone
down and you'll have to get the info from Bosche or someone else that got
it off me.

Sorry

Henry Sommer | gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu | Georgia Institute of Technology
Year  88 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | ME and MATE | FSAE since 92
car # 66 | 23 | 23 | 42 | 42 | 99 | 99 | 55 | Maintainer of FSAE mailing list
place 11 |  2 |  6 | 23 |  3 |  6 | 11 | ?  | FSAE-request at list.gatech.edu