User Friendly Interface

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Thu Dec 28 18:59:49 GMT 1995

orin at nr.infi.net (Orin B. Harding) Wrote:

>Hopefully they'll change their mind and
>develop a "user friendly" software package..

 If not, I'll be more than willing to allow the use of the GUI package
 I'm developing for the Bosch World ... I designed it to be a COMPLETELY
 OPEN system (work for ANY type of box) which is why it has taken FIVE
 times longer to code than I had anticipated ...

 You'd have to develop your own config tables to make it run for YOUR app,
 but the user interface is there (almost ;)

 Jim