Undeliverable Message

MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com
Fri Dec 29 18:46:12 GMT 1995

To:            <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Subject:       Re: cheaper FI computers

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3036:  david atchley at m2000@tfs_bldg_6
>Microtech In australia sell for about 700 ish and use limited
>adjustablility mainly for racing. I can find out a contact if you want
>
>--
>Doug Robson	Sydney 	Australia
>doug at cia.com.au				| Thank God for
>Club Car Racing Register of NSW		|    Gravity
>1992/93 Under 2 litre State Champion	|

I'll start keeping a list of the after-market EFI systems that get listed here..In a month or so I'll post the list here..If you send the name of a company, please give as much info as you can, not only name, address, phone, but also prices and features
..

Let's go guys....This will be a nice list to develop...
Orin Harding - Greensboro, NC
('74 MGB-GT - '79 MGB Roadster - '95 3000GT, BRG of course!)