67f687 data sheets

Andrei Chichak agc at mercury.uah.ualberta.ca
Thu Feb 2 19:24:15 GMT 1995

>Could someone email me a uuencoded copy of the electronic version of the
>67f687 data sheet. Tony from SSi sent me some encoded version of 67F687.pdf b
>I can't figure out how to decode it. Perhaps this could be put on a www or ftp
>site. Thanks.
>
>mike

pdf is a Macintosh format used by a program called Acrobat by Adobe.  I
have a copy of Acrobat.  If you could send me the pdf (UUencoded or as is)
I will take a peek and see if I can get it into a more usefull form.  There
are Acrobat readers for PCs as well as UN*X boxes, that may be another way
to go.

Andrei

--
Andrei Chichak                   | Information Systems
agc at mercury.uah.ualberta.ca      | University of Alberta Hospitals

http://cooper-s.uah.ualberta.ca