No Subject

Mike Klopfer klopfer at eagle.natinst.com
Tue Feb 7 02:53:14 GMT 1995

I finally got the data sheets for the 67f687 where I can read them. SSi
says there coming out with a www site soon with the data sheets on it.
They asked me not to distribute them on any server. Tony at
Tony_Anderson/SSI1.SSI1 at pc329u.tus.ssi1.com was very helpful about getting
the data sheets. I'm interested in the price of small quantities of these chips.
I was wondering if anyone has looked into it or already ordered some and could
suggest a good contact and what I might expect to pay.

Also I have an old 2.3 liter 4 cylinder Ford engine that I was wanting to
convert to a test bed. Since this chip seems to require cam and crankshaft
timing pulses I'm wondering if the latest distributorless efi versions of this
engine generate timing signals from both cam and crankshaft. Or perhaps I could
get the camshaft timing from the distributor.

mike