Archives and/or faq?

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon Feb 13 20:47:32 GMT 1995

> I brought over the www archives.  They seemed to only cover a period
> around may 94.  Are there other sources of archives or faq or more
> details of work in progress, circuits, etc?
>
> thanks
>
> cat

The archives on our www are way out of date.  Its one of the things that
needs to be updated and I have a lot of extra material to add.  The archives
are split into MANY parts.

You can get the index of the archives yourself by mailing to the list server
and requesting the archive file.  If using UNIX:

	% mail majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
	Subject: <leave blank>
	help

This will get a list of all the commands the list server understands.

        % mail majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
	index diy_efi

This will get an index of all files available from the mailing list.

	% mail majordomo at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
	get diy_efi archive_num_4

This wil get that archive.

Let me know if you have any other questions/problems.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle					fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
84 320i