Motorola 68f333

Jay Monkman monkman at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 16 02:55:46 GMT 1995

Previously robert dingli babbled:

> I was wondering whether anyone has attempted to use a 68f333 micro
> for an engine management system.  Does anyone know of any OEM systems
> which use this chip (as opposed to the 68f332) ?

Does the 68333 actually exist?  I requested a sample a couple
of months ago, and they weren't available then. I remember hearing
that Motorola was having reliability problems with the flash memory
on it. It's also not listed in their online (or paper) price guide.
Motorola's web site is http://freeware.aus.sps.mot.com/index.html

--
Jay Monkman	    The truth knocks on the door and you say "Go away, I'm
monkman at uiuc.edu    looking for the truth," and so it goes away. Puzzling.