Free CPU Boards

Ciciora Steve sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Wed Feb 22 20:42:02 GMT 1995

I've got some left over boards collecting dust that would be more valuable
if they had some electrons flowing through them...  They came from some sort
of NBI network terminal that I bought for the memory boards.  Took a blow
torch to the RAM, pulled them out and stuck them into an EMS board.  They all
worked with a little bit of pin straighting!
1)  6803 8 bit CPU, 1k ram, 2732 socketed eprom.  Ran the disk drive,
    printer, 'user I/O'.  About 80 or so soldered TTL chips.  Not sure what
    this would be good for.
2)  sockeded MC68008L8 w/ sockeded 2764, 7201 (dual serial chip?) and 18
    MCM6665AP20 Ram chips (socketed).  Plus 2 25 pin serial connectors, and
    about 70 soldered TTL Chips.
3)  Socketed 68010L8 CPU, (2) socketed 2732 Eproms, some unknown RAM chips,
    and a bunch of misc. TTL chips.
4)  I've got two of these boards.  80186 w/ two 27128s, (16) 4164 rams,
and
    a 82586 (some network chip?) all socketed.  Plus a bunch of TTL stuff.
5)  Video Controller board.  6845, (16) 4164, a custom PLCC chip, and a
    bunch of TTL chips soldered.  Not sure what good it would be.

All of the above board usually have one or more other misc chips
socketed,
for what ever it's worth.  I still have the back plane these were pulled
out of, and the Power Supply, so if interested I might be able to figure
out what voltage goes on what pins.  Mabe you can ignore most of the board,
reprogram the eproms, and mabe you will have a CPU card.  Otherwise a few
of the chips might be usefull for wirewrapping your own board.
  The deal:  if interested, you email me directly telling me what you might
want, I postal mail it to you, when you find out how much I spent on postage,
you send me back a check for that amount.  This stuff will go to the first
person who convinces me that they might actually use this.  If it is just
going to collect dust at your house, I'll save me the trip to the post
office.
- Steven Ciciora
sciciora at al.noaa.gov