Why am I here?

Chris Myer cmyer at CyberAuto.Com
Thu Feb 23 23:58:18 GMT 1995

Regarding Rod's query whether Mr. Wales is the infamous seller of
bogus ECU's:

He's one in the same, I'm afraid.  If anyone doubts this I will
forward them the email correspondence where he himself admits and
even attempts to justify his actions.  As Captain Hook of Peter Pan
fame might say, "Very poor form, Mr. Wales."

Sorry to waste our bandwidth with this unfortunate announcement,
but I feel the members of this highly esteemed group ought to be
aware with whom they associate in cyberspace.

Chris