Intro - and question

George Najarian najay at deltanet.com
Sun Feb 26 07:49:37 GMT 1995

Hi!
My name is George Najarian, and I am a software engineer for a lan adapter company
call Standard Microsystems Corp. This list appears to be a godsend, since I have been
exploring ways to replace the EEC-IV in my mustang(s). I am currently trying to obtain
info on the new AMD 386EX embedded controller (which should work with all the tools I
currently use to write device drivers). Any and all feedback is welcome.

The question:  I have seen references to the determination of combustiion completeness
and detection of detonation by some sort of feedback through the plugs; does anybody have
the info on this? Thanks.

*  George Najarian       Team OS/2                             *
*  najay at deltanet.com    Team.Net  87 Mustang GT CP (13.9/102) *
*           <all standard disclaimers apply                    *