Sizing Injectors

Ciciora Steve sciciora at al.noaa.gov
Mon Feb 27 22:43:39 GMT 1995

  Thanks for the info!  It's facts like these that I like.  As some of you may
know, John DeAmond (spelling?) tried to publish Performance Engineering Mag.,
an excellent mag. dedicated to electronics and hotrods.  One of the main
articles in the 1.5 issues was a series on building a fuel injector flow bench.
 I've learned a lot about how injectors from this article.  Does anyone know
what happened to John?  I'd like to get a hold of him; mabe he would give
someone permission to upload his article somewhere.  It would make a great
start to an Injector FAQ.
  So, does anyone know how to get ahold of John, or what he might be up to?
-Steven Ciciora