6811HC

furgason at hg.uleth.ca furgason at hg.uleth.ca
Tue Jan 3 00:42:37 GMT 1995

I am new to this list so I'm not aware of the ongoing conversation.
I was wondering if anyone has experience with the 6811HC processor in
engine management applications.

I would like to develop a section on automotive computing for a digital
electronics course we offer (6811HC seemed like a logical choice, if you have
a better suggestion I would like to hear it) so I'm looking for sources of
information (including people with experience) on algorithms, design theory,
hardware etc. Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Dan Furgason
University of Lethbridge
Physics Department
Lethbridge Alberta Canada