Talon List

Roberto L. Landrau rll at vlsi.mitre.org
Tue Jan 3 21:05:26 GMT 1995

>Ryan is indeed correct.
>The talon list is at:
>talon-list at radius.com

No!

Please do NOT send any mail to that address.  Send your messages to
talon at di.com

>At least it was in 1992 when I got the message.

talon-list is (or was) reserved for the manager.  Individual
messages should go to talon at di.com

Here is the "official propaganda"

 To subscribe to the "live feed", send the word "subscribe"
 in the body of a message to talon-request at di.com.  If you would
 like a daily digest, send "subscribe" to talon-digest-request at di.com.
 If you are having trouble and would like to talk to a human,
 send mail to today at di.com.

 I have an archive of a lot of the old messages.
 They are available for anonymous ftp from
 di.com in /pub/talon.  You may also send me
 a formatted IBM or Macintosh disk with return
 postage and self-addressed envelope and I will
 snail-mail it back to you.

 Don't forget to check out our home page
 http://www.di.com/talon.html

 Have fun!