New member intro

gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 10 19:41:42 GMT 1995

John S Gwynne wrote
> I'm curious, Tony. When it comes to solving manifold problems,
> is everything modeled (i.e., boundary value problem with a
> pressure field...full blown numerical models) or are the basic
> properties/dynamics modeled empirically/heuristically?
> (what's the state-of-the-art?)

	I don't know who uses it but a freind of mine works for a company
called Ricadro that has a software package deisgn specificly to do
computation fluid dynamics for intakes of I.C. engines. I beleive it is
intended for designing of intakes but I'm sure the data could be used
for other things. I imagine it is rather expensive.

Henry Sommer